• Assignment: Record the music and voices of Shepherds Jr. Elementary School to be played on XM Satellite Radio and viewed on lalalove.org • Cause: Raise money to build Shepherds Jr. Secondary School in Arusha, Tanzania
• Assignment: Include a babysitter, a pair of flip-flops, the line ”i have a funny feeling about this” in a Comedy under 7 min long. Think, shoot, edit and deliver in 48 hours. • Cause: Discover as many aspiring amateur actors as … Continue reading
a creative excursion to the waterpark
• Assignment: Include a detective, an umbrella, and the line ”i meant to tell you a few days ago” in a Romance under 7 min long. Think, shoot, edit and deliver in 48 hours. • Cause: Support and play with other independent … Continue reading
• Assignment: Capture the New York side of a cross-Atlantic Networking Forum, and edit together with footage taken simultaneously in Lugano, Switzerland. • Cause: Raise money for Franklin’s new video-conferencing equipment
• Assignment: Film students performing in their annual Rangila celebration organized by the Georgetown College South Asian Society. • Cause: Raise money for the Asha Kendra Hope Center which provides educational and vocational training for youth in Jaipur, India.
• Assignment: Follow and capture the stories of three of Georgetown’s Community Scholars. • Cause: Encourage newly accepted students from low-income and/or minority backgrounds to join the Scholars, and encourage donors to fund more scholarships which allows these students to … Continue reading
• Assignment: Film the annual event hosted by the African Union, featuring UN secretary general, Ban Ki Moon and UPF secretary general, Taj Hamad. • Cause: Celebrate Africa Day with music, dance, and sharing dreams for the future of the … Continue reading
a creative stop-motion claymation
a create stop-motion animation with cut paper made during snowmageddon @washington, dc. original music by patrick joseph.